Dukanee Beauty Supply's Terms and Conditions
“Dukanee Beauty Supply/Dukanee Beauty/Seller/we/our/us” means YEYA’S BEAUTY ONLINE LLC as Dukanee Beauty Supply and the company's website https://www.dukaneebeautysupply.com/.
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside the United States.
“Website” shall mean www.dukaneebeautysupply.com or any other subdomains of www.dukaneebeautysupply.com which may be accessible unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
“Online Store” shall mean the method by which the Customer browses and purchases the products from Dukanee Beauty Supply, being the Website and/or the App.
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Online Store” by the “Customer”.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Dukanee Beauty Supply, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The Online Store is for use by individuals aged 18 and over. You should not use the Online Store if you are under this age.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- All prices are quoted in United States dollar. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing, email, or call.
- Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods unless otherwise specified: Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Mobile Apps
- You may select to view the price of the products on our Online Store in any currency supported by us.
- Any discount or other promotional codes issued by Dukanee Beauty Supply from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. Certain products may be excluded and you will not be able to use discount codes in respect of such brands/products.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order). Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by any method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
- Dukanee Beauty Supply shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Dukanee Beauty Supply.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Dukanee Beauty Supply, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Dukanee Beauty Supply. Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Dukanee Beauty Supply and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are dispatched from Dukanee Beauty Supply’s facilities to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- Dukanee Beauty Supply will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) Dukanee Beauty Supply cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Dukanee Beauty Supply if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Online Store; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Retail priced products purchased from Dukanee Beauty Supply are not for re-sale or distribution. Dukanee Beauty Supply can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any Orders which are suspected are being purchased for re-sale or distribution.
- Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to dispatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order. If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Dukanee Beauty Supply will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay.
- All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering. Dukanee Beauty Supply has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping, but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order.
PASSING OF RISK
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Dukanee Beauty Supply accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorized by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Dukanee Beauty Supply bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will not be made but if we are notified of the problem within 5 work days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing we will work on a solution with you. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to the Dukanee Beauty Supply trading address.
- Where the goods are signed or are not signed for, the customer bears the risk. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility.
TITLE AND DEFECTS
- The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. Because our products are of personal use, we do not accept any returns even if the products are defective.
- If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the no return policy we have.
- The Customer must follow the no returns policy set out at https://www.dukaneebeautysupply.com/service/shipping-returns/. If any problems arise this requires emailing [email protected] to notify their issues with any goods.
- In cases where rejection of products is due to a defect or misdescription, refer to the manufacturer for any further procedures.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or Dukanee Beauty Supply, the product need to be unused, and an exchange will be executed by our support team.
- In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). This includes the following.
- Dukanee Beauty Supply have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to.
- Dukanee Beauty Supply have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed.
- Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
- The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something Dukanee Beauty Supply have done.
- Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are not accepted if the Customer wants to cancel it must be done before 24hours and shipping.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time, we entered the contract.
- We only supply the products for domestic, private use, and professional use.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for: Death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Customer shall respect all license agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Dukanee Beauty Supply cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
- All trademarks shown on https://www.dukaneebeautysupply.com/ belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with American Law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Sates. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.
Headquarters: 6520 SW 24 St, Miami, FL 33155.
Pick up in Store
In order to proceed with the pick up in store. You must provide:
- The "Ready for Pickup" email notification. this can be presented on a smartphone or by printing it.
- A photo ID
- Sign a copy of the store receipt.
- If you are authorizing someone else to pick up your order, you will need to provide their name and last name by our email [email protected]
They must provide:
- Copy of your authorization email
- This can be presented on a smartphone or by printing it
- A photo ID
- Sign a copy of the store receipt
Dukanee Beauty Supply won’t be held responsible for the misuse or misrepresentation of the products sold within. Once the customer makes the purchase, the customer assumes all legal and proper ways to use of our products. The corporations of the Dukanee Beauty Supply will not be responsible for purchasing professional treatments and for using them incorrectly. If you have ANY questions, comments or concerns regarding your order or a specific product, please do not hesitate to contact us.